JASON MRAZ

Hello fellow Gardeners...

I know this  post has nothing to do with gardening but i felt the need to share it with you.

All of you might know  the Brilliant artist JASON MRAZ and to those that donit just click on his name in this post and go experience his art, so to get back to the point (giggles)...

A few years ago a few of his Music  pieces ( I WONT GIVE UP & I'm YOURS) helped me through a heavy Breakdown... not that that is important heheheh (ill make a vlog about it someday for you to understand)... any way as i was saying, even after 6 years he still manages to inspire me  with this journal entry so here its is hope you are all inspired by this LEGEND ...


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAD A BLESSED WEEKEND 

Much Love & Peace
Phillip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER HEART J1

Late Spring Garden

SPRING 2018 IS HERE