JOIN US WE NEED YOUR HELP | LEND A HAND & DONATE TO US
















Dearest Family, Friends & Gardeners

The time has come to fulfil dreams and L.I.V.E (Learn Inspire Vivify Educate) as I have decided to start a Family Garden Mossel Bay, South Africa . 

As you all know, i suffer from G.O.D (Gardening Obsessive Disease) not because I’m ill, but simply that i just love gardening so much. It has always been my dream as a young boy to help others over & above my own needs. My love for the garden started ever since i can remember; always planting things and has brought me back time and time again to follow this dream and take bounding leaps of faith to get there. 

Everything I have ever done in life has brought me to this point right here.
I cannot thank my friends and family enough for all the love and support in my journey thus far. 

I am starting this fund in order to bring my greatest potential as organic gardener to life. 

The  goal is to purchase land and dedicate my future to educate and the conservation of Healthy living with an emphasis on Organic Gardening. without it, we will not survive. 

The purpose of this dream is to equip us with the knowledge needed to open up a Organic  garden conservation and educate on healthy and                   self-sustainable living in order to help others grow and live healthy.

As a Organic Gardener, my duties will include acquiring land, researching and collaborating with farmers, social media postings, reaching out and giving hope to people of all ages. I will be documenting my journey and experiences along the way to spread awareness, inspire and educate others. 

As Audrey Hepburn quotes so wonderfully state's,:
“TO PLANT A GARDEN IS TO BELIEVE IN TOMMOROW." 

I am so blessed and excited to invite you to share this journey with me and hope that it ignites and inspires you within your own life as well.
So join in and LEND A HAND, let us grow together  and make a difference
You can donate to our cause by going to the link below:


or just share this with your friends and family or email us at   

growseedsthatfeed@gmail.com  

if you would like to know more on this project, to donate and stay  updated by  following us  & Subcribe on our blog GROW SEEDS THAT FEED 
and social media accounts – Facebook  -  Instagram  -  Twitter


Peace, Love and Happy Gardening
Phillip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER HEART J1

Late Spring Garden

SPRING 2018 IS HERE