GARDEN THIEF

Good Morning Fellow Gardeners

This morning i have a rather weird post to share and by reading the title of this blog you  might have and idea of what has happened.

So every day after my normal 8-5 job go home and plant or nurture my seedlings and do some gardening, and as a routine i check to see if all the plant are well moistened and not to dry of the day in the sun and by now i know each and every plant  seedling i have

However i pay close attention to my French Marigolds as the seed of this plant which i have been looking for since forever i finally found one day walking through the botanical garden; and man did they grow well they where just about to bloom.

Oh and then there are the 120 chilli pepper seedlings in a tray which i thought would never sprout  and then they go and surprise me with growing so well and with them being ready to be transplanted this weekend i was filled with excitement  to see the produce once the babies started blooming.

So the funny thing this morning when i came to check and water all plants and seedlings as  i do every morning  i discovered that my beloved Marigold  and 120 chilli pepper  seedling has been taken / stolen.

The picture below is just a illustration of  how my seedlings looked but still does mine and does my no justice
 FRENCH MARIGOLDS


CHILLI PEPPER SEEDLINGS

My heart is really torn into pieces as i really connect and bond with all my plants verbally, physical & emotionally; so i pray  that  whomever has taken them take care and nurture for them the same way as i did, and to my beloved missing seedling i pray that where ever you find yourself: please root your self deeply and and grow to the best that you can  be and more, i pray that your offspring will be  bountiful and plentiful filled with abundance and love.

Grow well my Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WINTER HEART J1

Late Spring Garden

SPRING 2018 IS HERE